We are looking for a Data Scientist to analyze and handle large amounts of raw information to find patterns that will help improve our company. We will rely on you to build data products to extract valuable business insights.
The ideal candidate is adept at using large data sets to find opportunities for product and process optimization and using models to test the effectiveness of different courses of action.
They must have strong experience using a variety of data mining/data analysis methods, building and implementing models, using/creating algorithms and creating/running simulations.
Your ultimate goal will be to shape and build efficient self-learning applications and analyze trends to make better decisions.
|1||Experience||5 – 8 years|
|2||Requirements of the position||• Exposure or Experience in building a Recommendation engine on a large scale|
• In-depth working knowledge beyond coursework, familiarity with current ML & DL techniques
• Experience on end to end ML & DL models deployment in production
• Must have delivered one or more data science product(s) in production
• Knowledge of Big Data tools and environment
• Implementation experiences and deep knowledge of Reinforcement Learning, Deep Learning, Dynamic Programming and Optimisation
• Propose solutions and strategies to tackle business challenges
• Develop production-ready implementations of proposed solutions across different ML and DL algorithms
• Architect, design and build Data Lake infrastructure platform, primarily based on AWS/Azure infrastructure, ensuring that the infrastructure is highly-available and secure
• Create use cases with respect to the domain for solving a business problem
• Research and test novel machine learning approaches for analysing large-scale distributed computing applications
• Adept in analysing and refining requirements, consumption query patterns and choosing the right technology fit like NoSQL, RDBMS, Data Lake and Data Warehouse
• Suggest innovative and creative concepts and ideas that would improve the overall platform
|3||SkillSets Required||• Industrial experience in Python, SQL, NoSQL, and Hive|
• Familiarity with Scala, Pyspark is an asset
• Good experience in Machine learning and Deep learning methods
• Hands-on experience with data science tools
• Proven Experience as Data Scientist